ABILENE, Texas - Sam's Club is helping its members out this Thanksgiving season.
The business is hosting its 11th annual "Holiday Taste of Sam's Club." The event allows members to "try before they buy" and will feature popular Thanksgiving sides, desserts and drinks.
You can drop by November 22nd to the 27th between noon and 5 p.m. to talk to employees and sample the Club's foods.
The club manager said the event has been a huge success in the local community.
- Updated 'Eerily similar' earthquake hit Italian region in 2009
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated Olympic gold medalist Simone Biles welcomed home to Texas
- Updated 2016 rainfall totals exceed normal yearly average in Abilene
- Updated Rival schools lend football gear to Oklahoma team after fire