ABILENE, Texas - Sam's Club is helping its members out this Thanksgiving season.
The business is hosting its 11th annual "Holiday Taste of Sam's Club." The event allows members to "try before they buy" and will feature popular Thanksgiving sides, desserts and drinks.
You can drop by November 22nd to the 27th between noon and 5 p.m. to talk to employees and sample the Club's foods.
The club manager said the event has been a huge success in the local community.
- Chili Day and Auction raises money for children's programs
- Woman, 36, is 2nd arrested in connection with Abilene mother's murder
- Workshop at ACU gets people ready for gardening season
- McMurry professor highlights 181st anniversary of the Battle of the Alamo
- State seeks death penalty for man accused of killing correctional officer
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Wildfire academy held in Brownwood amid high fire danger
- TxDOT repairs section of Highway 6 destroyed by 2016 flood
- Ira ISD superintendent announces retirement after long career
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- DPS identifies driver, 32, killed in Callahan County crash