ABILENE, Texas - Sam's Club is helping its members out this Thanksgiving season.
The business is hosting its 11th annual "Holiday Taste of Sam's Club." The event allows members to "try before they buy" and will feature popular Thanksgiving sides, desserts and drinks.
You can drop by November 22nd to the 27th between noon and 5 p.m. to talk to employees and sample the Club's foods.
The club manager said the event has been a huge success in the local community.
- Manhunt underway in Sweetwater after attempted traffic stop
- Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend
- Abilene residents weigh in on 25 years of the World Wide Web
- No tax increases in proposed Brownwood budget for 2016-2017