ABILENE, Texas - Sam's Club is helping its members out this Thanksgiving season.
The business is hosting its 11th annual "Holiday Taste of Sam's Club." The event allows members to "try before they buy" and will feature popular Thanksgiving sides, desserts and drinks.
You can drop by November 22nd to the 27th between noon and 5 p.m. to talk to employees and sample the Club's foods.
The club manager said the event has been a huge success in the local community.
- ACU's Sing Song competition brings visitors, dollars to Abilene
- 2 dead in shooting during fight at Houston strip club
- Police seek help finding suitcase linked to Colorado murder
- Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- KTXS Forecast: Rain moves out, making way for warmer weather and sunny skies