ABILENE, Texas - Sam's Club is helping its members out this Thanksgiving season.
The business is hosting its 11th annual "Holiday Taste of Sam's Club." The event allows members to "try before they buy" and will feature popular Thanksgiving sides, desserts and drinks.
You can drop by November 22nd to the 27th between noon and 5 p.m. to talk to employees and sample the Club's foods.
The club manager said the event has been a huge success in the local community.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated