ABILENE, Texas - A freightliner overturned spilling scrap metal all over both lanes of I-20 Friday morning.
A truck was getting on I-20 heading east when it struck a guardrail and flipped over. It was pulling a dump trailer filled with scrap metal that spilled out onto both lanes of the interstate.
A driver behind the freight liner was unable to stop in time and hit the scrap metal.
No one was injured in the accident. I-20 was shut down for a several hours.
- Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen