SPARTANBURG CO., South Carolina - In South Carolina, the search continues for a missing woman who is also a Cooper High School graduate.
Nicole Goodlett, 28, hasn't been seen since February. Her family reported her missing in March.
Goodlett graduated from Cooper in the early 2000s and was on the softball team.
According to her father, Nicole has three children, is from a military family, and has no ties to the South Carolina community of Spartanburg.
Authorities said Jerold Howard, her boyfriend who is the father of her 9-month-old twins, is a person of interest in her disappearance.
Howard hadn't been arrested as of late Wednesday.
- Brownwood teen accused of killing daughter waives right to jury trial
- Brownwood mayor's State of the City focuses on finances, future projects
- Court finds Brownwood murder suspect competent to stand trial
- Brown County Christian academy wants nearby speed limit reduced
- Brownwood professor talks new pipeline regulations