SPARTANBURG CO., South Carolina - In South Carolina, the search continues for a missing woman who is also a Cooper High School graduate.
Nicole Goodlett, 28, hasn't been seen since February. Her family reported her missing in March.
Goodlett graduated from Cooper in the early 2000s and was on the softball team.
According to her father, Nicole has three children, is from a military family, and has no ties to the South Carolina community of Spartanburg.
Authorities said Jerold Howard, her boyfriend who is the father of her 9-month-old twins, is a person of interest in her disappearance.
Howard hadn't been arrested as of late Wednesday.
- Updated Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Updated 2 injured in DWI crash in Early, man arrested
- Updated West Texas police say 6 slightly hurt when shot during robbery
- Updated 2 arrested for Texas bank robberies
- Updated Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen
- Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Construction to begin on Highway 351 in north Abilene
- Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident
- Lowe's Heroes gives back to the Disabled American Veterans
- Santa Anna man, 28, arrested on drug charges in Coleman
- Texas recognizes Brown County gun store as oldest in state
- Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck
- City of Early budget proposal includes property tax increase
- Active search over, suspect avoids arrest after high-speed Big Country chase