ABILENE, Texas - The November elections are on the way – and that means state constitutional amendments for everyone to vote on, and other big propositions for certain districts.
As of closing time on Tuesday, 544 people had voted early – with 444 coming from the Abilene ISD where an $87.7 million bond for district school improvements is up for a vote.
For information on where and when you can vote, CLICK HERE. Early voting runs through November 1. Election day is November 5.
- ACU's Sing Song competition brings visitors, dollars to Abilene
- 2 dead in shooting during fight at Houston strip club
- Police seek help finding suitcase linked to Colorado murder
- Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- KTXS Forecast: Rain moves out, making way for warmer weather and sunny skies