ABILENE, Texas - The November elections are on the way – and that means state constitutional amendments for everyone to vote on, and other big propositions for certain districts.
As of closing time on Tuesday, 544 people had voted early – with 444 coming from the Abilene ISD where an $87.7 million bond for district school improvements is up for a vote.
For information on where and when you can vote, CLICK HERE. Early voting runs through November 1. Election day is November 5.
- H-E-B donates $2,500 to The Food Bank of West Central Texas
- CityLink bus fare increases passed by Abilene City Council
- Abilene City Council responds to audit requests over water bills
- Truck flips after being T-boned in downtown Abilene
- Guardian claims disabled Abilene woman had $200,000 stolen from account