ABILENE, Texas - The November elections are on the way – and that means state constitutional amendments for everyone to vote on, and other big propositions for certain districts.
As of closing time on Tuesday, 544 people had voted early – with 444 coming from the Abilene ISD where an $87.7 million bond for district school improvements is up for a vote.
For information on where and when you can vote, CLICK HERE. Early voting runs through November 1. Election day is November 5.
- Updated TDCJ: Criminal charges against Abilene corrections officer dismissed
- Updated New 'Dancing With the Stars' cast includes ex-Gov. Rick Perry, 12 others
- Updated Arizona woman finds 7-foot-long snake near trash
- Updated Man on Texas death row for killing 2 loses appeal
- Updated Armored car guard shot, killed in Texas ATM robbery
- Abilene, Big Country teams ranked in AP football poll
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident
- Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- TDCJ: Criminal charges against Abilene corrections officer dismissed