ABILENE, Texas - The November elections are on the way – and that means state constitutional amendments for everyone to vote on, and other big propositions for certain districts.
As of closing time on Tuesday, 544 people had voted early – with 444 coming from the Abilene ISD where an $87.7 million bond for district school improvements is up for a vote.
For information on where and when you can vote, CLICK HERE. Early voting runs through November 1. Election day is November 5.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated