ABILENE, Texas - The Abilene Gun Club will be hosting two teams of the Junior Texas State Rifle Shooters at their March 16 service rifle match.
The event is open to the public and, if you are interested, there is still time to register.
Grady Myers, a safety officer for the event, said there are about 18 people registered already and the match fee is only $10.
The match will start at 9 a.m. at the club located on 6833 East Lake Road.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated