ABILENE, Texas - The Abilene Gun Club will be hosting two teams of the Junior Texas State Rifle Shooters at their March 16 service rifle match.
The event is open to the public and, if you are interested, there is still time to register.
Grady Myers, a safety officer for the event, said there are about 18 people registered already and the match fee is only $10.
The match will start at 9 a.m. at the club located on 6833 East Lake Road.
- Updated 1 dead after 2 vehicles go into water-filled Texas sinkhole
- Iraan grad rounding up support from Texas cheerleaders after deadly bus crash
- Updated Oakland fire death toll at 36, likely to climb as investigation continues
- Prominent Texas personal injury attorney dies week after daughter's suicide
- KTXS Forecast: One last shot of rain today, then much colder air arrives by mid-week
- 1 killed in crash on I-20 involving bus carrying high school cheerleaders
- Goodfellows spread holiday cheer in Sweetwater with toy drive
- Rangers turn completed Brown Co. Attorney investigation over to feds
- Ballinger man arrested for ramming multiple patrol cars
- Thousands attend Brownwood Christmas parade