ABILENE, Texas - The Abilene Gun Club will be hosting two teams of the Junior Texas State Rifle Shooters at their March 16 service rifle match.
The event is open to the public and, if you are interested, there is still time to register.
Grady Myers, a safety officer for the event, said there are about 18 people registered already and the match fee is only $10.
The match will start at 9 a.m. at the club located on 6833 East Lake Road.
- Updated Police shoot 'active shooter' at Texas strip mall, 'several' taken to hospital
- Golfing great Arnold Palmer dead at 87
- Police find missing girl, make 3 arrests in triple California killing
- Murder-suicide suspected in deaths of Texas councilman, wife
- KTXS Forecast: Rain chances ending on this Monday