ABILENE, Texas - The Abilene Gun Club will be hosting two teams of the Junior Texas State Rifle Shooters at their March 16 service rifle match.
The event is open to the public and, if you are interested, there is still time to register.
Grady Myers, a safety officer for the event, said there are about 18 people registered already and the match fee is only $10.
The match will start at 9 a.m. at the club located on 6833 East Lake Road.
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- State Rep. submits bill to end Brown Co. Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Updated Texas ag. commisisoner calls for ‘hog apocalypse'
- Abilene City Council chooses water rate study after high bills
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS