AMARILLO, Texas - A memorial service has been set for a former Abilene Christian University student killed in a horrible car accident north of Amarillo.
Clint Diaz, 20, and five others were in a vehicle leaving a party when they crashed head-on into a truck.
Five of the six died. All were part of the musical "Texas" being performed in Palo Duro Canyon.
The memorial service for the actor will be Friday at 4 p.m. at First Baptist Church in Amarillo located at 2800 Paramount Boulevard.
The family is asking that those in attendance only wear bright colors to remember Diaz.
- Updated Foreign national leads high-speed chase, fires shots through Big Country
- Updated On Mexico trip, Trump leaves press stranded
- Updated City of Abilene receives 2,000+ complaints or comments about water bills
- Updated Abilene requests proposals for new downtown hotel and 'festival district'
- Updated August 2016 ties August 1914 as wettest in Texas
- Abilene requests proposals for new downtown hotel and 'festival district'
- Paint Creek reacts to Perry's Dancing with the Stars casting
- Businesses near Big Country lakes hoping for big Labor Day turnout
- Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season