AMARILLO, Texas - A memorial service has been set for a former Abilene Christian University student killed in a horrible car accident north of Amarillo.
Clint Diaz, 20, and five others were in a vehicle leaving a party when they crashed head-on into a truck.
Five of the six died. All were part of the musical "Texas" being performed in Palo Duro Canyon.
The memorial service for the actor will be Friday at 4 p.m. at First Baptist Church in Amarillo located at 2800 Paramount Boulevard.
The family is asking that those in attendance only wear bright colors to remember Diaz.
- Texas murder suspect arrested; was in Daytona for the races
- Los Arcos restaurant to reopen Wednesday in Abilene
- Crews battling wildfires in Texas Panhandle, Oklahoma
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program