AMARILLO, Texas - A memorial service has been set for a former Abilene Christian University student killed in a horrible car accident north of Amarillo.
Clint Diaz, 20, and five others were in a vehicle leaving a party when they crashed head-on into a truck.
Five of the six died. All were part of the musical "Texas" being performed in Palo Duro Canyon.
The memorial service for the actor will be Friday at 4 p.m. at First Baptist Church in Amarillo located at 2800 Paramount Boulevard.
The family is asking that those in attendance only wear bright colors to remember Diaz.
- Big Country high school marching bands compete at Abilene stadium
- Taylor Co. residents to vote on $55M bond to renovate expo center
- Bond set at $750,000: Son of ex-Brady police chief arrested for murdering mother
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- KTXS Forecast: Warm and likely dry
- Candlelight vigil held in Brownwood for domestic violence victims
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Fire at Abilene car dealership
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer