Business is good for some folks in Abilene - so good, they're expanding.
"Twice Upon a Time" is Abilene's Children's consignment shop...and now there's two of them. The store opened a second location in the shopping center next to the United on South 14th.
A sign sits at Sayles and South 27th where Enchilada Express will be building a new location. Management tells us the plan is to move the business this spring into what will be a restaurant big enough for eat-in dining, along with its established delivery service.
One of Abilene's well-established medical practices - Abilene Bone and Joint, along with Action Rehab, is moving into what will be a new facility off Treadaway and Cottonwood. Permits on file with the city show plans for a sports rehabilitation center and an in ground pool.
Finally, there's a new place to indulge your sweet tooth. Sweets Du Jour is off of Leggett and South 7th. A charming interior makes for just the right spot to take a rest and treat yourself to a little splurge off the new years diet.
- Fire chief: 10 pigs killed in Sweetwater ISD ag barn fire
- Brown County: Man receives 10-year sentence for failing to follow through on internet sale
- Mustangs relishing in chance to make history
- Schools showing support on social media for injured Iraan cheerleaders
- Ranger College's Gillispie announces sudden retirement from coaching