ABILENE, Texas - Six people were arrested Wednesday following a drug bust that took place fewer than 700 feet away from Cornerstone Christian School.
According to arrest records, the arrests stemmed from a search warrant that was served on a home located at 749 Sunset Drive around 4:50 p.m. Wednesday.
Amber Ganske, 26, and Derek Gandall, 32, were allegedly caught with 28.1 grams of liquid methamphetamine and scales. Alanah Graves, 20, and Paul Gonzales, 41, were allegedly caught with one gram or less.
Alyssa Lawson, 24, was arrested on an outstanding warrant for theft of property and Christine Graves, 36, was arrested on an outstanding warrant for a probation violation for possession of a controlled substance.
- Man in custody after four-hour standoff in north Abilene
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- Texas officer found dead at law enforcement shooting range