ABILENE, Texas - A two-vehicle crash at the intersection of North 18th and Victoria streets sent six people to the hospital.
The accident happened just before 8 a.m. Tuesday.
Police said the driver of one car turned in front of a Ford SUV and his car was struck. Six people went to the hospital with minor injuries, including three children.
The driver of the car was cited by police for failure to yield the right-of-way while turning.
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Improvements on way for Abilene Zoo if council approves bid
- Missing elderly woman found stuck in mud by two Abilene men
- Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- Abilene attorney vying for Abilene City Council Place 3 spot
- Council 'work session' to focus on curbside recycling, downtown Abilene parking