ABILENE, TX - It was a white Christmas in Abilene and other parts of Texas.
Families woke up to snow flurries and rain Tuesday morning. Freezing cold temperatures and gusty winds greeted people earlier in the day.
White patches could be seen on cars and trees throughout the city.
- Updated Abilene City Council declines to approve curbside recycling program
- Updated Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event
- City of Abilene to give away 100 rain barrel kits
- Updated Country music star Vince Gill tours West Texas Rehab in Abilene
- Updated Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck