ABILENE, TX - It was a white Christmas in Abilene and other parts of Texas.
Families woke up to snow flurries and rain Tuesday morning. Freezing cold temperatures and gusty winds greeted people earlier in the day.
White patches could be seen on cars and trees throughout the city.
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- State Rep. submits bill to end Brown Co. Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Texas ag. commisisoner calls for ‘hog apocalypse'
- Abilene City Council chooses water rate study after high bills
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS