ABILENE, TX - It was a white Christmas in Abilene and other parts of Texas.
Families woke up to snow flurries and rain Tuesday morning. Freezing cold temperatures and gusty winds greeted people earlier in the day.
White patches could be seen on cars and trees throughout the city.
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget