ABILENE, Texas - Heavy rains bring a bit of drought relief to many Monday morning.
Snyder saw 0.48 inches of rain while Sweetwater picked up 0.57 inches.
San Angelo recorded 0.63 inches of rain and was briefly under a Flood Advisory.
Sterling City received 1.14 inches.
A viewer from Cisco unofficially reported 3.22 inches Monday morning.
Abilene Regional Airport saw an impressive 1.50 inches while Coleman recorded 1.91 inches.
Brownwood Regional Airport received 2.64 inches.
- Updated Man charged in slaying of woman at Texas gambling room
- Police: Abilene kidnapping suspect threatened to kill victim, family
- Police say body found along river likely missing SMU officer
- KTXS Forecast: Mostly sunny and low 90s for Thursday
- Man extradited from Mexico in 1993 death of ex-Texas teacher