ABILENE, TX - Not everyone was home cooking on Thanksgiving Day.
Some families went a little less traditional and ate out for the holiday. People waited in long lines at places like Golden Corral. The buffet restaurant was busy and at times crowded. Families took advantage of the all you can eat menu.
It had all the fixins of a good Thanksgiving meal.
- Updated Construction to begin on Highway 351 in north Abilene
- Updated Endwell, New York, wins Little League World Series
- Updated College Station police say 2 killed in apartment gunfire
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Lingering rain chances through the week
- Updated Dallas police squelch critics, questions about sniper attack