ABILENE, TX - Not everyone was home cooking on Thanksgiving Day.
Some families went a little less traditional and ate out for the holiday. People waited in long lines at places like Golden Corral. The buffet restaurant was busy and at times crowded. Families took advantage of the all you can eat menu.
It had all the fixins of a good Thanksgiving meal.
- Updated Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- Police arrest San Angelo city employee after theft investigation
- Updated Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS
- Wildfire academy held in Brownwood amid high fire danger
- Texas ag chief OKs use of poison to bring a 'hog apocalypse'