ABILENE, TX - Not everyone was home cooking on Thanksgiving Day.
Some families went a little less traditional and ate out for the holiday. People waited in long lines at places like Golden Corral. The buffet restaurant was busy and at times crowded. Families took advantage of the all you can eat menu.
It had all the fixins of a good Thanksgiving meal.
- Mistrial declared in sexual assault case against ex-Anson police chief
- Female football official earning her stripes
- Texas presidential poll shows Trump with lead going into election
- Abilene City Council approves hiring two code enforcement officers
- KTXS Forecast: Feeling like late September temperatures
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth