ABILENE, Texas - A south Abilene club on Butternut Street was broken into sometime Tuesday afternoon.
According to the incident report, Cabaret Club reported someone entered the bar and disabled the security cameras. The unknown suspect(s) forced their way into an ATM and bill changer, stealing an unknown amount of money. Also stolen was the $2,000 DVR for the security cameras.
The report stated the unknown suspects exited through the south door, but there was no sign of forced entry.
Police are continuing to investigate the burglary.
- Updated Federal agency publishes timetable for President Trump's Mexico border wall
- Texas murder suspect arrested; was in Daytona for the races
- Los Arcos restaurant to reopen Wednesday in Abilene
- Crews battling wildfires in Texas Panhandle, Oklahoma
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue