ABILENE, Texas - A south Abilene club on Butternut Street was broken into sometime Tuesday afternoon.
According to the incident report, Cabaret Club reported someone entered the bar and disabled the security cameras. The unknown suspect(s) forced their way into an ATM and bill changer, stealing an unknown amount of money. Also stolen was the $2,000 DVR for the security cameras.
The report stated the unknown suspects exited through the south door, but there was no sign of forced entry.
Police are continuing to investigate the burglary.
- Updated Redevelopment for West Texas Hilton hotel opened in 1929
- Updated Video of black Texas woman thrown to ground sparks review
- Updated Police: McDonald's worker in Texas fired for refusing officer service
- Updated Police save Texas robbery suspect from burning car after chase
- Updated Building partially collapses in Hamlin