ABILENE, Texas - A Southwest Airlines plane headed to Albuquerque from Dallas Love Field made an emergency stop Thursday at Abilene Regional Airport after smoke was reported in the cockpit.
None of the 128 passengers on board were injured.
A replacement plane is being brought in so passengers can continue their trips.
- Updated Terror attacks overseas affecting Abilene college programs
- Updated EpiPen price hikes causing trouble Abilene families
- Updated Abilene ISD institutes new drop-off policy
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Mostly sunny and low 90s for Thursday
- Updated Police: Abilene kidnapping suspect threatened to kill victim, family