ABILENE, Texas - A Southwest Airlines plane headed to Albuquerque from Dallas Love Field made an emergency stop Thursday at Abilene Regional Airport after smoke was reported in the cockpit.
None of the 128 passengers on board were injured.
A replacement plane is being brought in so passengers can continue their trips.
- Recycling, parking, discussed at special Abilene City Council meeting
- Thief climbs in through roof at Abilene High, steals electronics
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Abilene police receive $10,000 donation for new K-9
- Man lunges over counter, takes cash from Abilene convenience store