ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man stabbed a week ago after a dispute has now been charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child.
Reymundo Andrade, 26, was booked into the Taylor County Jail on an $80,000 bond.
Late last month, police were called out to a home on the 1200 block of Pecan Street after they received reports of both a sexual assault and a stabbing.
According to police, Andrade was stabbed after a woman at the residence said she learned Andrade had sexually assaulted a child. Police arrested Adela Aleman and charged her with assault for the stabbing of Andrade.
- Updated Police: Suspect in shooting near Texas strip mall is dead, 9 wounded
- Updated Jury selection begins today for brutal late 2014 Abilene murder
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend
- New color spreading through downtown Abilene
- Golfing great Arnold Palmer dead at 87