ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man stabbed a week ago after a dispute has now been charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child.
Reymundo Andrade, 26, was booked into the Taylor County Jail on an $80,000 bond.
Late last month, police were called out to a home on the 1200 block of Pecan Street after they received reports of both a sexual assault and a stabbing.
According to police, Andrade was stabbed after a woman at the residence said she learned Andrade had sexually assaulted a child. Police arrested Adela Aleman and charged her with assault for the stabbing of Andrade.
- 2 held in shooting death of North Texas boy, 5, brother hurt
- 17.3 MILLION: Ikea recalls dressers again after death of 8th child
- Warrant: Murder suspect 'drunk' when he drove over victim at Taylor County ranch
- Ex-Brownwood High soccer coach accused of having sex with student pleads guilty, sentenced
- Texas sheriff added to woman's crude anti-Trump truck decal
- Donors step up for Abilene Salvation Army ahead of Thanksgiving
- Love and Care Ministries unloads 13 trailers of donated items
- Bicyclist injured after hitting vehicle in north Abilene
- Abilene police may use DNA-based composites to solve crimes
- School fair taking place in Abilene to answer questions about college
- Police continuing search for Abilene car chase suspect
- Brownwood woman arrested on homicide-related warrant out of Missouri
- Chantay Blankinship known at club for kind, endearing soul
- Balloon release held to celebrate Chantay Blankinship's birthday
- UPDATE: 911 'back up and running' in Brown County
- Blankinship's family says they can begin healing after suspect's arrest
- Pastor describes Ryan Riggs' murder confession at Brownwood church
- Goldsboro man, 71, charged with murder at Big Country ranch south of Abilene
- Coleman County house a total loss after weekend fire
- Hawley parent: Son did not make threats against school
- Police investigating early morning shooting in Sweetwater
- Underground silo shows Cold War history in the Big Country
- 106-year-old train depot in Snyder torn down