ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man stabbed a week ago after a dispute has now been charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child.
Reymundo Andrade, 26, was booked into the Taylor County Jail on an $80,000 bond.
Late last month, police were called out to a home on the 1200 block of Pecan Street after they received reports of both a sexual assault and a stabbing.
According to police, Andrade was stabbed after a woman at the residence said she learned Andrade had sexually assaulted a child. Police arrested Adela Aleman and charged her with assault for the stabbing of Andrade.
- Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen