ABILENE, Texas - The Taylor County Republican party hosted a candidate forum Tuesday night that was attended by four candidates hoping to win a primary battle in the March election.
Republican voters have primary races to decide for Railroad Commissioner, Land Commissioner, Lt. Governor, and Comptroller.
The primary will be held March 4, 2014.
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Fire damages north Abilene structure
- Improvements on way for Abilene Zoo if council approves bid
- Missing elderly woman found stuck in mud by two Abilene men
- Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- Abilene attorney vying for Abilene City Council Place 3 spot