ABILENE, Texas - Hundreds of people came out to Nelson Park in Abilene Saturday to race in the city's 21st annual Steam-N-Wheels Bike Race and Fun Ride.
Participants could choose from 12, 32 or 48-mile races.
"We have people coming from New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas," Event Coordinator Anita Vigil said.
Awards were presented to the first three places in each age division for the 48-mile race. The first 200 participants received free T-shirts.
- Rose Park aquatic center to open this summer
- Abilene City Council to consider payday loan restrictions
- Major businesses push back against Texas' proposed bathroom bill
- Dashcam video of San Angelo councilman's altercation with police released
- Updated Abilene parents offer to pay for after-school programs