ABILENE, Texas - Hundreds of people came out to Nelson Park in Abilene Saturday to race in the city's 21st annual Steam-N-Wheels Bike Race and Fun Ride.
Participants could choose from 12, 32 or 48-mile races.
"We have people coming from New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas," Event Coordinator Anita Vigil said.
Awards were presented to the first three places in each age division for the 48-mile race. The first 200 participants received free T-shirts.
- Updated 'Eerily similar' earthquake hit Italian region in 2009
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated Olympic gold medalist Simone Biles welcomed home to Texas
- Updated 2016 rainfall totals exceed normal yearly average in Abilene
- Updated Rival schools lend football gear to Oklahoma team after fire