ABILENE, Texas - Energy, quantum physics and educational research were up for discussion Saturday at Abilene Christian University.
The Joint Spring 2014 meeting was a two-day event that ended Saturday. The program featured guest speakers who lectured attendees on various physics-related topics.
Spencer Durrenberger, a visiting student from the University of Texas at Arlington, said he was amazed by the amount of progress that has been made in the world of quantum physics.
"We will pick up the smallest readings eventually of any life and it'll be quite amazing," Durrenberger said.
- Abilene City Council declines to approve curbside recycling program
- Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event
- City of Abilene to give away 100 rain barrel kits
- KTXS Forecast: Afternoon stray t-shower possible for West-Central Texas
- Country music star Vince Gill tours West Texas Rehab in Abilene