ABILENE, Texas - The man arrested after a deadly confrontation with Abilene police was in federal court Tuesday.
Charles Camp is charged with having a gun, even though he's a convicted felon.
He was arrested after police served a search warrant at Abilene Gold Exchange last week on S. Danville road.
Police say another co-owner, Marcus Cass, pull a gun on them. He was shot and killed by detectives.
The two business owners are accused of not holding precious metals they bought for a certain number of days as required by law.
KTXS news also obtained a federal subpoena from Camp's lawyer. In it, attorney Randy Wilson is requesting that police provide any and all surveillance video of when the warrant was served, and also video and recordings from the interrogation of his client.
- Updated San Angelo city councilman asked to resign over racial Facebook comments
- Abilene police make urgent request for help finding missing elderly woman
- Deadly accident in Callahan County, road closed
- Updated Missing Texas dad of 3 is found in Ohio, met someone online
- Rescue network brings adoptable dogs from Texas to Minnesota
- Brownwood ISD's new calendar includes 3-day weekends every month
- Early man in jail for scamming elderly couple out of $15,000
- Brownwood raid leads to arrests for illegal drugs
- Brownwood takes steps to address wild hog problem at city field
- Brownwood man sentenced to 25 years for role in prison gang drug ring