ABILENE, Texas - The man arrested after a deadly confrontation with Abilene police was in federal court Tuesday.
Charles Camp is charged with having a gun, even though he's a convicted felon.
He was arrested after police served a search warrant at Abilene Gold Exchange last week on S. Danville road.
Police say another co-owner, Marcus Cass, pull a gun on them. He was shot and killed by detectives.
The two business owners are accused of not holding precious metals they bought for a certain number of days as required by law.
KTXS news also obtained a federal subpoena from Camp's lawyer. In it, attorney Randy Wilson is requesting that police provide any and all surveillance video of when the warrant was served, and also video and recordings from the interrogation of his client.
- Updated Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Updated Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- Updated Brownwood murder suspect's lawyer asks for bond reduction, gag order
- Updated Abilene allergist gives tips for dealing with fall allergies
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash
- Callahan County employees, residents react to jail decision
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend