ABILENE, Texas - The man arrested after a deadly confrontation with Abilene police was in federal court Tuesday.
Charles Camp is charged with having a gun, even though he's a convicted felon.
He was arrested after police served a search warrant at Abilene Gold Exchange last week on S. Danville road.
Police say another co-owner, Marcus Cass, pull a gun on them. He was shot and killed by detectives.
The two business owners are accused of not holding precious metals they bought for a certain number of days as required by law.
KTXS news also obtained a federal subpoena from Camp's lawyer. In it, attorney Randy Wilson is requesting that police provide any and all surveillance video of when the warrant was served, and also video and recordings from the interrogation of his client.
- WATCH NOW: Live coverage of President Donald Trump's inauguration
- West Texas teacher admits luring immigrant teachers for kickbacks
- Texas judge cited after allegedly making obscene gesture
- Updated Abilene High School students attend presidential inauguration
- Firefighters battle grass fire west of Anson