ABILENE, Texas - A "Predator Control Seminar" was held Tuesday evening to teach county residents about predator management and wildlife animal health issues.
The Taylor County Agrilife Extension Service along with the Taylor County Livestock and Wildlife Protection Association hosted the event.
Predator damage is responsible for thousands of dollars in lost revenue for landowners.
The seminar was held at the Taylor County Expo Center.
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget