ABILENE, Texas - A "Predator Control Seminar" was held Tuesday evening to teach county residents about predator management and wildlife animal health issues.
The Taylor County Agrilife Extension Service along with the Taylor County Livestock and Wildlife Protection Association hosted the event.
Predator damage is responsible for thousands of dollars in lost revenue for landowners.
The seminar was held at the Taylor County Expo Center.
- Updated Abilene councilman on water bill complaints: Meters are being read
- Updated Foreign national leads high-speed chase, fires shots through Big Country
- Updated City of Abilene receives 2,000+ complaints or comments about water bills
- Updated Abilene requests proposals for new downtown hotel and 'festival district'
- Updated August 2016 ties August 1914 as wettest in Texas
- Abilene requests proposals for new downtown hotel and 'festival district'
- Paint Creek reacts to Perry's Dancing with the Stars casting
- Businesses near Big Country lakes hoping for big Labor Day turnout
- Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season