ABILENE, Texas - An 33-year-old Taylor County man has been accused of sexually assaulting a young girl.
Ronald Edgar Lee, Jr., whose address is listed at Dyess Air Force Base, was arrested Monday on charges of aggravated sexual assault of a child. According to Dyess AFB, Lee isn't an airman or a Dyess employee.
Police said Lee assaulted the girl at her residence and admitted the assault to police.
He is being held Taylor County Jail in lieu of $100,000 bond.
- Updated Texas man stung to death by bees
- Updated Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Abilene Fire Department working house fire on Graham Street
- Updated Enrollment up at Abilene, Wylie school districts
- Updated Video of woman chasing cat on Texas tollway prompts warning