ABILENE, Texas - A blown transformer at the Taylor County Plaza, 400 Oak St., has resulted in offices housed within the building to be closed for the remainder of the day.
Offices closed include collections, elections, environmental, veteran services, and motor vehicles.
Workforce Solutions of West Central Texas, which is also housed within the building, is closed today as well.
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget