ABILENE, Texas - A blown transformer at the Taylor County Plaza, 400 Oak St., has resulted in offices housed within the building to be closed for the remainder of the day.
Offices closed include collections, elections, environmental, veteran services, and motor vehicles.
Workforce Solutions of West Central Texas, which is also housed within the building, is closed today as well.
- Missing elderly woman found stuck in mud by two Abilene men
- Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- Man lunges over counter, takes cash from Abilene convenience store
- Abilene attorney vying for Abilene City Council Place 3 spot
- Council 'work session' to focus on curbside recycling, downtown Abilene parking