ABILENE, Texas - A teenager was hospitalized Thursday afternoon after allegedly failing to halt at a south Abilene stop sign.
According to police, the 16-year-old crashed at the corner of Hartford Street and South Pioneer Drive around 3 p.m. The teen allegedly disobeyed a stop sign, hit a car and smashed into a home.
She was taken to Hendrick Medical Center with non-life threatening injuries and will receive a citation for disobeying the stop sign. The other driver was not injured.
A building inspector will examine the home.
- Mistrial declared in sexual assault case against ex-Anson police chief
- Female football official earning her stripes
- Texas presidential poll shows Trump with lead going into election
- Abilene City Council approves hiring two code enforcement officers
- KTXS Forecast: Feeling like late September temperatures
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth