ABILENE, Texas - A teenager was arrested for allegedly damaging a school bus parked at a Whataburger restaurant in south Abilene early Saturday morning.
Witnesses at the restaurant, located in the 3100 block of South Danville Drive, reported 19-year-old Cody Gentry to Taylor County Sheriff deputies just before 4 a.m. Saturday.
According to an Abilene police report, Gentry had allegedly pulled on the bus's stop sign and bent it. Deputies told police Gentry was unsteady on his feet and smelled of alcohol.
Gentry is charged with class C public intoxication.
- Updated You had one job: Meet the firm behind Oscars blunder
- Residents in Big Country report fireball in sky, loud boom
- Updated Texas officer given restaurant receipt with profane insult
- Air Force sergeant convicted of misconduct with 8 women
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar after mistaken announcement
- 18 people displaced after Brownwood apartment fire
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program