ABILENE, Texas - A grand jury indicted a 17 year old for a shooting that left two children injured in north Abilene.
Keegan Clark faces the charges of injury to a child and a second count of deadly conduct.
He is being held on $100,000 bond.
In August, police say shots were fired at a car fleeing a drug deal on north ninth street in Abilene.
An 8 year old and 12 year old in the back seat were both wounded.
Twelve year old Zachary McDaniel is slowly recovering after nearly dying.
Although others were involved, police say Clark pulled the trigger.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated