ABILENE, Texas - A grand jury indicted a 17 year old for a shooting that left two children injured in north Abilene.
Keegan Clark faces the charges of injury to a child and a second count of deadly conduct.
He is being held on $100,000 bond.
In August, police say shots were fired at a car fleeing a drug deal on north ninth street in Abilene.
An 8 year old and 12 year old in the back seat were both wounded.
Twelve year old Zachary McDaniel is slowly recovering after nearly dying.
Although others were involved, police say Clark pulled the trigger.
- Video of woman chasing cat on Texas tollway prompts warning
- Perfect strangers perform unforgettable duet at Texas hospital
- Abilene man, 32, sentenced to 18 years for June 2014 shooting death
- New Mexico governor: 10-year-old girl's death worst she's seen
- Updated Mark Rowlett: Tracking continued afternoon and evening thundershower chances