ABILENE, Texas - A grand jury indicted a 17 year old for a shooting that left two children injured in north Abilene.
Keegan Clark faces the charges of injury to a child and a second count of deadly conduct.
He is being held on $100,000 bond.
In August, police say shots were fired at a car fleeing a drug deal on north ninth street in Abilene.
An 8 year old and 12 year old in the back seat were both wounded.
Twelve year old Zachary McDaniel is slowly recovering after nearly dying.
Although others were involved, police say Clark pulled the trigger.
- H-E-B donates $2,500 to The Food Bank of West Central Texas
- CityLink bus fare increases passed by Abilene City Council
- Abilene City Council responds to audit requests over water bills
- Truck flips after being T-boned in downtown Abilene
- Guardian claims disabled Abilene woman had $200,000 stolen from account