ABILENE, Texas - The mugshot of the Sunday morning Abilene IHOP shooting suspect is currently on hold following an Abilene Police Department request, according to an Arlington Police Department spokeswoman.
Brandon Green, 25, of Arlington was arrested in Arlington Monday afternoon and charged with aggravated assault with a $250,000 bond in connection to the shooting of Theodore Carrion, 25, of Abilene.
Approximately 50 people were reportedly eating at the IHOP on South Clack Street at the time of the shooting. In a press conference Monday, Abilene police said Green will eventually be transported to the Taylor County Jail and more charges could follow.
KTXS reached out to Abilene police Monday to obtain a copy of Green's mugshot; however, we were referred to the jail he was booked in. Police said Tuesday that Green was booked into the Tarrant County Jail.
An Arlington Police Department spokeswoman informed KTXS that the mugshot is on a temporary hold.
"After checking with Abilene Police, I have been notified that they need us to hold the suspect's mugshot temporarily as they continue with their investigation," said Tiara Ellis Richard, a media relations coordinator for the Arlington Police Department.
- Recycling, parking, discussed at special Abilene City Council meeting
- Thief climbs in through roof at Abilene High, steals electronics
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Abilene police receive $10,000 donation for new K-9
- Man lunges over counter, takes cash from Abilene convenience store