ABILENE, Texas - This week's Teacher Tribute take's us to Taylor Elementary. That's where Terry Graham teaches music to students in kindergarten through fifth grade. She's been a teacher for 28 years.
Mrs. Graham said music is her passion and she's proud to say 25 of the years she's spent teaching have been spent in the same classroom at Taylor.
For her, going to the school to teach feels like home instead of just a job. "These boys and girls are very special and I enjoy teaching them music" said Graham. "I'm certified in a lot of other areas too and this is what I choose to do. I get up every morning and I look forward to coming to school."
If you'd like to nominate a teacher... log onto KTXS... or you can pick up an application at the front office in your school.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated