Farmers from all over the state are in Abilene this weekend for the 111th annual Texas Farmers Union Convention.
The organization is the state's oldest general farm organization. It represents family farmers and ranchers and rural interests of Texas.
The Texas Farmers Union works to improve the quality of life for all rural people through legislation, cooperation and education.
Their meetings are taking place at the McM Elegante' Hotel.
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth
- Teen killed in Coleman County motorcycle-truck crash
- Teacher Tribute: First-year Wylie teacher receives season's first honor
- Brookesmith school board selects interim superintendent
- Victim testifies against former chief in Anson sexual assault trial
- Clyde Intermediate School teachers save student from choking