ABILENE, Texas - The Texas Gun and Knife Show wrapped up at the Abilene Civic Center Sunday.
This was day two of the event. It featured about 150 tables of firearms, knives, hunting equipment. Some additional vendors were jewelers.
People were able inspect guns ranging from rifles to pistols. The event will return to Abilene on August 3 and 4. For more information log onto their website, http://www.texasgunandknifeshows.com/about.html
- Manhunt underway in Sweetwater after attempted traffic stop
- Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend
- KTXS Forecast: Drier and warmer weather for most to finish the work week
- Abilene residents weigh in on 25 years of the World Wide Web