A three-car crash in downtown Abilene on Monday afternoon left one driver injured.
According to police, a tan Suburban ran a red light and was hit by a city van at the intersection of 2nd Street and Pine Street. The Suburban was pushed into the car in the next lane, ending up on its side.
The driver of the Suburban was treated for injuries, but wasn't taken to the hospital. The driver of the Suburban will also be issued a citation for running the red light.
- Girl, 17, missing after police find three bodies at her home in California
- Updated Poll: Clinton, Trump virtually tied headed into debate
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Approaching cold front to bring below average temperatures
- Abilene Zoo celebrates Golden Zoobilation
- Officials: Texas man kills father during disturbance