A three-car crash in downtown Abilene on Monday afternoon left one driver injured.
According to police, a tan Suburban ran a red light and was hit by a city van at the intersection of 2nd Street and Pine Street. The Suburban was pushed into the car in the next lane, ending up on its side.
The driver of the Suburban was treated for injuries, but wasn't taken to the hospital. The driver of the Suburban will also be issued a citation for running the red light.
- Updated Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Updated Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Updated Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Updated Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Updated Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen