ABILENE, Texas - Three people – including an infant – were taken to an Abilene hospital Wednesday afternoon after the car they were traveling in rear-ended a dump truck on Interstate 20 near Fulwiler Road.
The child and the car's driver were taken to the hospital as a precaution, while a passenger in the vehicle is believed to have broken bones.
No others were reported injured, including the dump truck driver.
The accident occurred shortly before 3 p.m.
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth