ABILENE, Texas - Three people – including an infant – were taken to an Abilene hospital Wednesday afternoon after the car they were traveling in rear-ended a dump truck on Interstate 20 near Fulwiler Road.
The child and the car's driver were taken to the hospital as a precaution, while a passenger in the vehicle is believed to have broken bones.
No others were reported injured, including the dump truck driver.
The accident occurred shortly before 3 p.m.
- Updated Abilene man charged with criminally negligent homicide in fiery 2014 crash
- Abilene City Council declines to approve curbside recycling program
- Surgeon general warns doctors on opioid epidemic
- Texas promised to track oilfield waste in aquifers. It didn't
- Police: Abilene kidnapping suspect threatened to kill victim, family