ABILENE, Texas - Three people – including an infant – were taken to an Abilene hospital Wednesday afternoon after the car they were traveling in rear-ended a dump truck on Interstate 20 near Fulwiler Road.
The child and the car's driver were taken to the hospital as a precaution, while a passenger in the vehicle is believed to have broken bones.
No others were reported injured, including the dump truck driver.
The accident occurred shortly before 3 p.m.
- Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Updated Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- Brownwood murder suspect's lawyer asks for bond reduction, gag order
- KTXS Forecast: Tracking another cold front
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash
- Callahan County employees, residents react to jail decision
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend