ABILENE, Texas - Three people – including an infant – were taken to an Abilene hospital Wednesday afternoon after the car they were traveling in rear-ended a dump truck on Interstate 20 near Fulwiler Road.
The child and the car's driver were taken to the hospital as a precaution, while a passenger in the vehicle is believed to have broken bones.
No others were reported injured, including the dump truck driver.
The accident occurred shortly before 3 p.m.
- Updated DISH Network subscribers lose access to KTXS, ABC38, MeTV programming
- Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning
- Colorado City vet seriously injured in crash, fundraising effort underway
- Police: 2 children taken in 1985 found, mom arrested in Texas
- Video shows dog chained to open trailer on highway
- Abilene firefighters attack early morning fire
- Abilene trailer park tenants receive water termination notice
- Police investigating north Abilene burglary, witnesses give description
- Man arrested after leading police on chase in north Abilene
- Girl scouts pick up thousands of boxes of cookies for 2017 season
- Brown County Youth Fair steer auctioned for record $15,000
- Brownwood holds 5th annual MLK Day parade, ceremony
- Brown County fire department asking for help buying new truck
- Woman convicted of murdering Abilene police officer files appeal
- Clyde family seeks memorial quilt accidentally donated to Goodwill