ABILENE, Texas - Three people – including an infant – were taken to an Abilene hospital Wednesday afternoon after the car they were traveling in rear-ended a dump truck on Interstate 20 near Fulwiler Road.
The child and the car's driver were taken to the hospital as a precaution, while a passenger in the vehicle is believed to have broken bones.
No others were reported injured, including the dump truck driver.
The accident occurred shortly before 3 p.m.
- Updated Obama to Trump: America is already great
- Updated Abilene veteran warns of Facebook scam about benefits
- Updated Brownwood police searching for Jeep connected to pharmacy thefts
- Updated Panel could recommend scrapping STAAR tests
- Updated McMurry professor: Clinton's nomination shows nation's growth