ABILENE, Texas - Grammy-winning singer and songwriter Jim Brickman will be performing in Abilene tonight.
Tickets are still available.
He'll perform at 7:30 p.m. at the Abilene Civic Center.
Some of Brickman's hits include "Valentine," "The Gift" and "Love of my Life."
Brickman has collaborated with other famous artists including Lady Antebellum, Martina McBride, Michael W. Smith and Olivia Newton-John.
For tickets to the show, click here.
- Updated Enrollment up at Abilene, Wylie school districts
- Updated Video of woman chasing cat on Texas tollway prompts warning
- Updated Perfect strangers perform unforgettable duet at Texas hospital
- Updated Abilene man, 32, sentenced to 18 years for June 2014 shooting death
- Updated New Mexico governor: 10-year-old girl's death worst she's seen