ABILENE, Texas - Many talented singers sang their hearts out at the 2013 Abilene Idol.
Chorus Abilene hosted the auditions Saturday at the Mall of Abilene. The top 15 finalists will perform at the Paramount Theatre on March 23rd.
Even audience members will help select the winners. The top three finalists win cash prizes of $500, $300, and $100.
Proceeds from the event benefit young singers of Chorus Abilene.
Here's a list of the top 15 finalists: Luke Burnam, Cassie Fifield, Carl Garvin, Monique Rosario-Goff, Jocelyn Groves, Paige Hafner, Sean Harris, Dakota Helmick, Jackie Johnson, Charley Nelson, Amy Quinones, Priscilla Rayford, Sierra Scott, Marisa Tate, and Sara Trinidad.
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Improvements on way for Abilene Zoo if council approves bid
- Missing elderly woman found stuck in mud by two Abilene men
- Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- Abilene attorney vying for Abilene City Council Place 3 spot
- Council 'work session' to focus on curbside recycling, downtown Abilene parking