ABILENE, Texas - A tornado drill is scheduled for Friday, March 1 at Dyess Air Force Base.
The drill is scheduled for between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
According to a Dyess press release, the 7th Medical Group clinic will be closed, and the Dyess AFB gym will only be available for limited use.
Those on base and near the base may hear sirens, but they are only for exercise purposes.
For questions, please call the 7th Bomb Wing Public Affairs office at 325-696-2863.
- Updated Blacks in Texas face greatest pregnancy-related death risk
- Updated Manhunt underway in Sweetwater after attempted traffic stop
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Drier and warmer weather for most to finish the work week