ABILENE, Texas - A tornado drill is scheduled for Friday, March 1 at Dyess Air Force Base.
The drill is scheduled for between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
According to a Dyess press release, the 7th Medical Group clinic will be closed, and the Dyess AFB gym will only be available for limited use.
Those on base and near the base may hear sirens, but they are only for exercise purposes.
For questions, please call the 7th Bomb Wing Public Affairs office at 325-696-2863.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated
- Walter murder trial: 'Formality' in sentencing to call Abilene couple back to court Thursday