ABILENE, Texas - The 21st annual rooftop toy drive for Hendrick Home for Children was held on Saturday.
Volunteers were at the general merchandise entrance to the Walmart on Southwest Dr. collecting gifts for children of the Hendrick Home.
Currently, there are 60 girls, boys and single parents living at the Abilene home hoping to receive gifts this holiday season.
- Mysterious fireball seen across Big Country likely a meteorite
- Police looking into social media accounts of suspects in Abilene realtor's murder
- San Angelo council to consider naming new member after embattled councilman resigns
- Reward offered for killer of 8-year-old Texas girl
- Hardin-Simmons to host regional in Division III basketball tournament
- 18 people displaced after Brownwood apartment fire
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program