ABILENE, Texas - The 21st annual rooftop toy drive for Hendrick Home for Children was held on Saturday.
Volunteers were at the general merchandise entrance to the Walmart on Southwest Dr. collecting gifts for children of the Hendrick Home.
Currently, there are 60 girls, boys and single parents living at the Abilene home hoping to receive gifts this holiday season.
- Police looking into social media accounts of suspects in Abilene realtor's murder
- Residents in Big Country report fireball in sky, loud boom
- Updated Reward offered for killer of 8-year-old Texas girl
- US Supreme Court refuses appeals from 3 on Texas death row
- Air Force sergeant convicted of misconduct with 8 women
- 18 people displaced after Brownwood apartment fire
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program