ABILENE, Texas - The 21st annual rooftop toy drive for Hendrick Home for Children was held on Saturday.
Volunteers were at the general merchandise entrance to the Walmart on Southwest Dr. collecting gifts for children of the Hendrick Home.
Currently, there are 60 girls, boys and single parents living at the Abilene home hoping to receive gifts this holiday season.
- Mistrial declared in sexual assault case against ex-Anson police chief
- Updated Texas presidential poll shows Trump with lead going into election
- Abilene City Council approves hiring two code enforcement officers
- Teacher Tribute: First-year Wylie teacher receives season's first honor
- 3 suspects sought by Abilene police
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth