ABILENE, Texas - The 21st annual rooftop toy drive for Hendrick Home for Children was held on Saturday.
Volunteers were at the general merchandise entrance to the Walmart on Southwest Dr. collecting gifts for children of the Hendrick Home.
Currently, there are 60 girls, boys and single parents living at the Abilene home hoping to receive gifts this holiday season.
- Updated Lowe's Heroes gives back to the Disabled American Veterans
- Updated Texas recognizes Brown County gun store as oldest in state
- Updated Cooper High School holds 2nd annual car show to benefit band
- Updated Texas man stung to death by bees
- Updated Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi