ABILENE, Texas - The 21st annual rooftop toy drive for Hendrick Home for Children was held on Saturday.
Volunteers were at the general merchandise entrance to the Walmart on Southwest Dr. collecting gifts for children of the Hendrick Home.
Currently, there are 60 girls, boys and single parents living at the Abilene home hoping to receive gifts this holiday season.
- Updated Convicted man on Texas Most Wanted sex offender list caught
- Updated Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Updated 2 injured in DWI crash in Early, man arrested
- Updated West Texas police say 6 slightly hurt when shot during robbery
- Updated 2 arrested for Texas bank robberies
- Santa Anna man, 28, arrested on drug charges in Coleman
- Texas recognizes Brown County gun store as oldest in state
- Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck
- City of Early budget proposal includes property tax increase
- Active search over, suspect avoids arrest after high-speed Big Country chase