ABILENE, Texas - The Grinch struck at the Abilene Civic Center on Monday.
It's hard to believe , but someone stole toys meant for the Marine Corps. Toys for Tots program.
According to the Salvation Army, someone took mp3 players, remote control helicopters, watches and other items.
The Abilene Police Dept. is investigating. There's no estimated cost of what all was stolen.
- Winters man one of 25 to receive prestigious Carnegie Hero medal
- Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Updated Texas student who dressed as slave told to change
- KTXS Forecast: Slight warm up today then another cold front arrives Thursday
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash
- Callahan County employees, residents react to jail decision
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend