ABILENE, Texas - A trailer filled with medical supplies, stuffed animals and other equipment made its way to Moore, Oklahoma Friday afternoon to help victims of the recent tornado.
Thanks to the donation of a semi-trailer and a large cash donation by a local company, Global Samaritan Resources was able to send four pallets of medical supplies, 349 stuffed animals, and countless tools, cleaning supplies and equipment.
The trailer departed from the Lowe's parking lot just at 3:30 Friday afternoon.
Everything will go to the children and families affected by the disaster.
- Updated Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Severe weather possible tonight, sunshine back tomorrow
- Updated Texas high school transgender wrestler wins regional title
- Updated Man arrested for slaying of Caldwell County woman
- Stepson talks how shooter, victim met before San Angelo murder-suicide