ABILENE, Texas - A trailer filled with medical supplies, stuffed animals and other equipment made its way to Moore, Oklahoma Friday afternoon to help victims of the recent tornado.
Thanks to the donation of a semi-trailer and a large cash donation by a local company, Global Samaritan Resources was able to send four pallets of medical supplies, 349 stuffed animals, and countless tools, cleaning supplies and equipment.
The trailer departed from the Lowe's parking lot just at 3:30 Friday afternoon.
Everything will go to the children and families affected by the disaster.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated