ABILENE, Texas - A trailer filled with medical supplies, stuffed animals and other equipment made its way to Moore, Oklahoma Friday afternoon to help victims of the recent tornado.
Thanks to the donation of a semi-trailer and a large cash donation by a local company, Global Samaritan Resources was able to send four pallets of medical supplies, 349 stuffed animals, and countless tools, cleaning supplies and equipment.
The trailer departed from the Lowe's parking lot just at 3:30 Friday afternoon.
Everything will go to the children and families affected by the disaster.
- Updated City of Abilene addresses high water bills
- Updated Agency shakeup: 4 regional CPS directors fired, including director of Abilene region
- Updated Abilene police officer murdered one year ago
- Updated Black Texas woman sues after being thrown down amid arrest
- Updated Leaders hold special meeting after 10-year-old girl's gruesome death