ABILENE, Texas - The rain Thursday may have been one cause of an accident on Loop 322 near Treadaway.
An oil field truck driving too fast on the slick pavement lost control and slid off the roadway.
The accident partially blocked traffic for several minutes. There was only one person, the driver, in the truck.
No one was injured.
- Updated Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Abilene Fire Department working house fire on Graham Street
- Enrollment up at Abilene, Wylie school districts
- Video of woman chasing cat on Texas tollway prompts warning
- Perfect strangers perform unforgettable duet at Texas hospital