ABILENE, Texas - The rain Thursday may have been one cause of an accident on Loop 322 near Treadaway.
An oil field truck driving too fast on the slick pavement lost control and slid off the roadway.
The accident partially blocked traffic for several minutes. There was only one person, the driver, in the truck.
No one was injured.
- Man in custody after four-hour standoff in north Abilene
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- Texas officer found dead at law enforcement shooting range