ABILENE, Texas - The rain Thursday may have been one cause of an accident on Loop 322 near Treadaway.
An oil field truck driving too fast on the slick pavement lost control and slid off the roadway.
The accident partially blocked traffic for several minutes. There was only one person, the driver, in the truck.
No one was injured.
- Updated Abilene City Council declines to approve curbside recycling program
- Updated Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event
- Updated City of Abilene to give away 100 rain barrel kits
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Afternoon stray t-shower possible for West-Central Texas
- Updated Country music star Vince Gill tours West Texas Rehab in Abilene