ABILENE, Texas - Abilene Police arrested two men in connection with eight home burglaries and one involving a business.
Christopher Mack, Jr., 22, and Willie Nelson, 32, were taken to the Taylor County Jail.
Police say the burglaries happened in May within a two mile radius.
More than $15,000 in stolen property was returned to the victims.
Both men have bonds set at $75,000 each.
- Updated Texas man stung to death by bees
- Updated Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Abilene Fire Department working house fire on Graham Street
- Updated Enrollment up at Abilene, Wylie school districts
- Updated Video of woman chasing cat on Texas tollway prompts warning