ABILENE, Texas - Abilene Police arrested two men in connection with eight home burglaries and one involving a business.
Christopher Mack, Jr., 22, and Willie Nelson, 32, were taken to the Taylor County Jail.
Police say the burglaries happened in May within a two mile radius.
More than $15,000 in stolen property was returned to the victims.
Both men have bonds set at $75,000 each.
- Missing elderly woman found stuck in mud by two Abilene men
- Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- Man lunges over counter, takes cash from Abilene convenience store
- Abilene attorney vying for Abilene City Council Place 3 spot
- Council 'work session' to focus on curbside recycling, downtown Abilene parking