ABILENE, Texas - Two more arrests have been made in connection with a string of armed robberies last week.
Christopher A. Pieczynski , 19, and Anthony D. Carrillo Jr. , 19, both of Abilene, remain jailed in connection with aggravated robberies of four local businesses.
"Though still an active investigation, APD believes that all suspects directly related to these robberies have been identified and arrested," a police news release said.
Pieczynski has been charged with four counts of aggravated robbery and is currently being held at Taylor County Jail on $400,000 bond. Carrillo has been charged with three counts of aggravated robbery and is currently being held at Taylor County Jail on $300,000 bond.
Last week, police arrested two others -- Paul Valadez, 18, and Eric Pack, 19 – for allegedly using guns to rob three convenience stores, one smoke shop and their customers Thursday night. Police said the robberies occurred in a time span of fewer than two hours. One of the locations robbed was the 7-11 in the 1400 block of South Treadaway.
No one was injured.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated