ABILENE, Texas - Two more arrests have been made in connection with a string of armed robberies last week.
Christopher A. Pieczynski , 19, and Anthony D. Carrillo Jr. , 19, both of Abilene, remain jailed in connection with aggravated robberies of four local businesses.
"Though still an active investigation, APD believes that all suspects directly related to these robberies have been identified and arrested," a police news release said.
Pieczynski has been charged with four counts of aggravated robbery and is currently being held at Taylor County Jail on $400,000 bond. Carrillo has been charged with three counts of aggravated robbery and is currently being held at Taylor County Jail on $300,000 bond.
Last week, police arrested two others -- Paul Valadez, 18, and Eric Pack, 19 – for allegedly using guns to rob three convenience stores, one smoke shop and their customers Thursday night. Police said the robberies occurred in a time span of fewer than two hours. One of the locations robbed was the 7-11 in the 1400 block of South Treadaway.
No one was injured.
- Updated Surgeon general warns doctors on opioid epidemic
- Updated Texas promised to track oilfield waste in aquifers. It didn't
- Updated Police: Abilene kidnapping suspect threatened to kill victim, family
- Updated Fraternity suspends Texas A&M chapter after student's death
- Updated Abilene ISD institutes new drop-off policy