Two people were sent to the hospital after a crash around midnight Wednesday on the intersection of North 10th and Willis.
A driver on Willis failed to yield at Willis and collided with a truck. The car's two occupants were transported to an Abilene hospital with non life-threatening injuries. No one in the truck was reportedly injured.
The driver of the car will be ticketed for failure to yield.
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget