Two people were sent to the hospital after a crash around midnight Wednesday on the intersection of North 10th and Willis.
A driver on Willis failed to yield at Willis and collided with a truck. The car's two occupants were transported to an Abilene hospital with non life-threatening injuries. No one in the truck was reportedly injured.
The driver of the car will be ticketed for failure to yield.
- Abilene trailer park tenants receive water termination notice
- Police investigating north Abilene burglary, witnesses give description
- Man arrested after leading police on chase in north Abilene
- Girl scouts pick up thousands of boxes of cookies for 2017 season
- Gun and knife show returns to Abilene this weekend
- Big Country man recognized with award for act of heroism
- Woman convicted of murdering Abilene police officer files appeal
- DPS identifies 2 arrested after high-speed chase on I-20
- Jury sentences Ranger man to 99 years in prison for mid-2016 murder
- Man jailed in Callahan County after chase, stolen truck crashes into DPS unit