ABILENE, Texas - Crews will be out working on the roads this week. Here is what to look out for on your morning commute.
Exit 290 to Loop 322 and the entrance ramp past State Highway 351 will remain closed as crews build new ramps.
Work will continue on the east end of the project and at the turnarounds at the S.H. 351 intersection.
Crews will continue patching and placing erosion material at Richey Creek on FM 89.
At various locations in Taylor and Callahan counties, crews will be sealing cracked pavement on I-20, FM 603 and Winters Freeway.
Pavement markings will be refreshed on various roadways throughout Taylor and other nearby counties until the end of May.
- Updated Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Abilene Fire Department working house fire on Graham Street
- Enrollment up at Abilene, Wylie school districts
- Video of woman chasing cat on Texas tollway prompts warning
- Perfect strangers perform unforgettable duet at Texas hospital