ABILENE, Texas - Crews will be out working on the roads this week. Here is what to look out for on your morning commute.
Exit 290 to Loop 322 and the entrance ramp past State Highway 351 will remain closed as crews build new ramps.
Work will continue on the east end of the project and at the turnarounds at the S.H. 351 intersection.
Crews will continue patching and placing erosion material at Richey Creek on FM 89.
At various locations in Taylor and Callahan counties, crews will be sealing cracked pavement on I-20, FM 603 and Winters Freeway.
Pavement markings will be refreshed on various roadways throughout Taylor and other nearby counties until the end of May.
- Updated Son of former Brady police chief arrested for murdering mother
- Victims ID'd: San Angelo man & boy, 4, apparently drowned while fishing
- Recent thefts raise eyebrows at Abilene hardware store
- Updated Environmental groups raise concerns over West Texas oil find
- Texan on 10 Most Wanted sex offender list caught in Mexico
- Candlelight vigil held in Brownwood for domestic violence victims
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Fire at Abilene car dealership
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer