ABILENE, Texas - Repair work is complete on US 83 from Antilley to Iberis Road.
Crews will return in May to place a final seal coat.
However, Interstate 20 road construction will continue to affect commutes in Abilene this week.
Exit 290 to Loop 322 and the entrance ramp past State Highway 351 will remain closed as crews build new ramps.
Work will continue on the east end of the project and at the turnarounds at the State Highway 351 intersection.
Crews will continue patching and placing erosion material at Richey Creek on FM 89.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated