ABILENE, Texas - Repair work is complete on US 83 from Antilley to Iberis Road.
Crews will return in May to place a final seal coat.
However, Interstate 20 road construction will continue to affect commutes in Abilene this week.
Exit 290 to Loop 322 and the entrance ramp past State Highway 351 will remain closed as crews build new ramps.
Work will continue on the east end of the project and at the turnarounds at the State Highway 351 intersection.
Crews will continue patching and placing erosion material at Richey Creek on FM 89.
- Manhunt underway in Sweetwater after attempted traffic stop
- Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend
- KTXS Forecast: Drier and warmer weather for most to finish the work week
- Abilene residents weigh in on 25 years of the World Wide Web