ABILENE, Texas - Repair work is complete on US 83 from Antilley to Iberis Road.
Crews will return in May to place a final seal coat.
However, Interstate 20 road construction will continue to affect commutes in Abilene this week.
Exit 290 to Loop 322 and the entrance ramp past State Highway 351 will remain closed as crews build new ramps.
Work will continue on the east end of the project and at the turnarounds at the State Highway 351 intersection.
Crews will continue patching and placing erosion material at Richey Creek on FM 89.
- Updated Thief climbs in through roof at Abilene High, steals electronics
- DPS identifies driver, 32, killed in Callahan County crash
- 2 Texas death row inmates lose at US Supreme Court
- KTXS Forecast: Sunshine sticking around but cooling down closer to normal later this week
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Fire damages north Abilene structure
- Improvements on way for Abilene Zoo if council approves bid
- Missing elderly woman found stuck in mud by two Abilene men
- Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- Abilene attorney vying for Abilene City Council Place 3 spot