ABILENE, Texas - The westbound exit ramp to Interstate 20, located near Musgrave Boulevard, will be closed as TxDOT crews continue to work on the I-20 frontage road project.
Traffic can enter I-20 at the ramp located near North Judge Ely Boulevard.
Eastbound exit 290 to Loop 322/State Highway 36 and the entrance ramp past SH 351 will remain closed as crews build new ramps.
Patching and erosion control work will continue on FM 89.
Pavement markings will be refreshed on various roads throughout Taylor and other nearby counties until the end of May.
Drivers should avoid wet pavement markings and keep their distance from striping trucks.
County projects include:
- FM 1235 from County Road 301 to View: Level-up, edge and shoulder repair.
- FM 1235 and FM 1085: Silt removal.
- FM 1082: Repair edges and mailbox turnouts.
- US 83 from US 84 to Runnels County line: Repair edges.
- Updated Abilene Fire Department working house fire on Graham Street
- Updated Enrollment up at Abilene, Wylie school districts
- Updated Video of woman chasing cat on Texas tollway prompts warning
- Updated Perfect strangers perform unforgettable duet at Texas hospital
- Updated Abilene man, 32, sentenced to 18 years for June 2014 shooting death