The cost of heating, cooling, or lighting a home can be high..especially if you're on a fixed income.
TXU has an Energy Aid program that has been helping its customers with financial assistance for three decades.
The company has recently invested another $5-million that will allow it to match $5 for every $1 that employees and customers donate to the program.
The TXU Energy Aid program is the largest bill-payment assistance program among electricity providers in the United States.
- Updated Video of woman chasing cat on Texas tollway prompts warning
- Updated Perfect strangers perform unforgettable duet at Texas hospital
- Updated Abilene man, 32, sentenced to 18 years for June 2014 shooting death
- Updated New Mexico governor: 10-year-old girl's death worst she's seen
- Updated Texas man charged with beheading wife after police visit