The cost of heating, cooling, or lighting a home can be high..especially if you're on a fixed income.
TXU has an Energy Aid program that has been helping its customers with financial assistance for three decades.
The company has recently invested another $5-million that will allow it to match $5 for every $1 that employees and customers donate to the program.
The TXU Energy Aid program is the largest bill-payment assistance program among electricity providers in the United States.
- Updated Volkswagen agrees to compensate US dealers over emissions scandal
- Abilene man charged with criminally negligent homicide in fiery 2014 crash
- Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event
- Abilene City Council declines to approve curbside recycling program
- Surgeon general warns doctors on opioid epidemic