The cost of heating, cooling, or lighting a home can be high..especially if you're on a fixed income.
TXU has an Energy Aid program that has been helping its customers with financial assistance for three decades.
The company has recently invested another $5-million that will allow it to match $5 for every $1 that employees and customers donate to the program.
The TXU Energy Aid program is the largest bill-payment assistance program among electricity providers in the United States.
- Man in custody after four-hour standoff in north Abilene
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- Texas officer found dead at law enforcement shooting range