Exit 288 on westbound Interstate 20 to State Highway 351 will be closed just after 8:30 a.m. Monday as Texas Department of Transportation crews continue work on the frontage road construction project.
TxDOT officials expect the ramp to be reopened by the end of the week. In the meantime, westbound traffic will be redirected to exit 290.
Once the exit reopens, the westbound entrance ramp to I-20 just after Musgrave Boulevard will be closed until April 12 and traffic will be able to enter I-20 at the ramp located near North Judge Ely Boulevard.
Exit 290 to Loop 322/State Highway 36 and the entrance ramp past Highway 351 will remain closed until the ramps are completed.
Officials said the closures will allow crews to continue reconstructing frontage roads.
- Updated Why some are stealing medications from their pets
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Afternoon pop-up showers possible each day this week
- Updated Supporters mark slain girl's 10th birthday in Albuquerque
- Updated Police: 2 College Station deaths related to drugs, robbery
- Updated Fried Jell-O among top food winners for State Fair of Texas