Exit 288 on westbound Interstate 20 to State Highway 351 will be closed just after 8:30 a.m. Monday as Texas Department of Transportation crews continue work on the frontage road construction project.
TxDOT officials expect the ramp to be reopened by the end of the week. In the meantime, westbound traffic will be redirected to exit 290.
Once the exit reopens, the westbound entrance ramp to I-20 just after Musgrave Boulevard will be closed until April 12 and traffic will be able to enter I-20 at the ramp located near North Judge Ely Boulevard.
Exit 290 to Loop 322/State Highway 36 and the entrance ramp past Highway 351 will remain closed until the ramps are completed.
Officials said the closures will allow crews to continue reconstructing frontage roads.
- Updated Abilene police receive $10,000 donation for new K-9
- Thief climbs in through roof at Abilene High, steals electronics
- DPS identifies driver, 32, killed in Callahan County crash
- Updated Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- Judge blocks Texas cutting Medicaid to Planned Parenthood