ABILENE, Texas - According to a Hendrick Medical Center spokeswoman, the two pedestrians injured in a Saturday night car accident have been treated and released.
Nicholas Woods, 34, of Abilene was arrested for allegedly hitting the two women, who are in their 20s, as he was driving near South 7th and Ross Avenue around 11 p.m. Saturday.A police incident report claims Woods fled the scene. The incident report listed the victims' injuries as abrasions and possible broken bones.
Woods was booked into the Taylor County Jail for third degree felony accident involving injury.
- Supporters mark slain girl's 10th birthday in Albuquerque
- Police: 2 College Station deaths related to drugs, robbery
- KTXS Forecast: Afternoon pop-up showers possible each day this week
- Fried Jell-O among top food winners for State Fair of Texas
- Updated Construction to begin on Highway 351 in north Abilene