ABILENE, Texas - Update: The City of Abilene said the intersection of Treadaway and Ambler will operate as a four way stop till at least late Friday after a milk truck crashed into a signal pole.
Original Story: A Gandy's milk truck crashed shortly before 4 a.m. Thursday at the intersection of Treadaway and Ambler.
Abilene Police said another motorist ran a red light and the milk truck swerved to avoid hitting them. The truck then flipped and hit a traffic pole.
No injuries were reported.
Milk cartons could be seen broken and leaking on the street after the crash.
As of Thursday morning, police said it was too early to determine if rain was a factor in the crash.
Police are still investigating.
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Fire damages north Abilene structure
- Improvements on way for Abilene Zoo if council approves bid
- Missing elderly woman found stuck in mud by two Abilene men
- Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- Abilene attorney vying for Abilene City Council Place 3 spot