ABILENE, Texas - Tickets go on sale at 5 p.m. Monday at Shotwell Stadium for this Friday's Crosstown Showdown football game between Abilene High and Cooper High.
Gametime is 7:30 p.m. Friday with Cooper fans sitting on the west home side and Abilene High fans on the east visitor side. Fans can purchase their tickets at box offices on their respective sides.
According to a news release, "only adult tickets will be available Monday night at the stadium and will be sold until no one remains in line. Student tickets will be sold only at school campuses."
Advance adult tickets are $8. Advance student tickets are $4.
Adult tickets not sold Monday night will be available at One AISD Center, 241 Pine St., starting Tuesday. The Athletic Office ticket window is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday and from 8 a.m. until noon Friday.
If available, all tickets at the gate Friday night will be $10.
- Security guard fatally shot at Central Texas Subway sandwich shop
- Drive-by shooter targets police substation in Dallas
- Emmy-winning actor and Fort Worth native Bill Paxton, 61, dies from surgery complications
- KTXS Forecast: Breezy and sunny days ahead, a cool down on the way
- Joseph Wapner, star of 'The People's Court,' dead at 97
- Chili Day and Auction raises money for children's programs
- Woman, 36, is 2nd arrested in connection with Abilene mother's murder
- Workshop at ACU gets people ready for gardening season
- McMurry professor highlights 181st anniversary of the Battle of the Alamo
- State seeks death penalty for man accused of killing correctional officer
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Wildfire academy held in Brownwood amid high fire danger
- TxDOT repairs section of Highway 6 destroyed by 2016 flood
- Ira ISD superintendent announces retirement after long career
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- DPS identifies driver, 32, killed in Callahan County crash