ABILENE, Texas - Tickets go on sale at 5 p.m. Monday at Shotwell Stadium for this Friday's Crosstown Showdown football game between Abilene High and Cooper High.
Gametime is 7:30 p.m. Friday with Cooper fans sitting on the west home side and Abilene High fans on the east visitor side. Fans can purchase their tickets at box offices on their respective sides.
According to a news release, "only adult tickets will be available Monday night at the stadium and will be sold until no one remains in line. Student tickets will be sold only at school campuses."
Advance adult tickets are $8. Advance student tickets are $4.
Adult tickets not sold Monday night will be available at One AISD Center, 241 Pine St., starting Tuesday. The Athletic Office ticket window is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday and from 8 a.m. until noon Friday.
If available, all tickets at the gate Friday night will be $10.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated