ABILENE, Texas - The Ford Motor Company has chosen Cooper High School to participate in the "Drive One 4 Ur School" event.
This Saturday, Oct. 13 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. weather permitting, people can visit the Cooper campus and test drive a Ford vehicle. For every test drive done at the school, Cooper will receive $20. The total limit that can be raised is $6,000. The original event date of Sept. 29 was rained out.
Brooke Bailey from Arrow Ford and Lance Finley from the Cooper Athletic Booster Club visited KTXS This Morning on Sept. 27 to talk about "Drive One 4 Ur School."
All the Ford vehicles will be at the event. You can drive as many different models as you want, but it is only one $20 donation per person.
There will also be performances, food, and spirit items available all day at the event.
The money will all go back to Cooper High School sports, including football and basketball.
- Updated Terror attacks overseas affecting Abilene college programs
- Updated EpiPen price hikes causing trouble Abilene families
- Updated Abilene ISD institutes new drop-off policy
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Mostly sunny and low 90s for Thursday
- Updated Police: Abilene kidnapping suspect threatened to kill victim, family